Fossil Group (FOSL): Reiterating Market Perform, Expectations for 4Q May Be Too High - Cowen
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Fossil (NASDAQ: FOSL) after 2Q EPS beat on in-line sales partly offset by promotional / off-price usage on tough traffic & wholesale weakness as the traditional watch business is still under pressure.
The analyst believes the FY17 guide may be too optimistic if trends deteriorate or if the wearables rollout misses expectations in 4Q. No change to the price target of $30.
Shares of Fossil closed at $30.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!