Fossil Group (FOSL): Reiterating Market Perform, Expectations for 4Q May Be Too High - Cowen
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Fossil (NASDAQ: FOSL) after 2Q EPS beat on in-line sales partly offset by promotional / off-price usage on tough traffic & wholesale weakness as the traditional watch business is still under pressure.
The analyst believes the FY17 guide may be too optimistic if trends deteriorate or if the wearables rollout misses expectations in 4Q. No change to the price target of $30.
Shares of Fossil closed at $30.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!