Fossil Group (FOSL): Reiterating Market Perform, Expectations for 4Q May Be Too High - Cowen
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Fossil (NASDAQ: FOSL) after 2Q EPS beat on in-line sales partly offset by promotional / off-price usage on tough traffic & wholesale weakness as the traditional watch business is still under pressure.
The analyst believes the FY17 guide may be too optimistic if trends deteriorate or if the wearables rollout misses expectations in 4Q. No change to the price target of $30.
Shares of Fossil closed at $30.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fossil Group (FOSL): Successful Wearables Launch May Open The Door To Growth - Wells Fargo
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!