Fortinet (FTNT): Cutting PT After Preannouncement - Baird
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Jayson Noland, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) but cut his price target to $34 from $38 after the company negatively pre-announced last evening citing sales execution issues in North America and Brexit-related concern in the UK.
The CEO, Xie, said the market for network security products remains healthy but the analyst stated "We have been looking for an opportunity to get constructive on FTNT shares again but uncertainty regarding the company’s ability to execute it’s go-to-market has kept us on the sidelines".
It seems to be a company rather than industry issue however, with the analyst reiterating his positive stance on shares of PANW due to positive channel feedback.
Shares of Fortinet closed at $34.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!