Fortinet (FTNT): Cutting PT After Preannouncement - Baird
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Jayson Noland, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) but cut his price target to $34 from $38 after the company negatively pre-announced last evening citing sales execution issues in North America and Brexit-related concern in the UK.
The CEO, Xie, said the market for network security products remains healthy but the analyst stated "We have been looking for an opportunity to get constructive on FTNT shares again but uncertainty regarding the company’s ability to execute it’s go-to-market has kept us on the sidelines".
It seems to be a company rather than industry issue however, with the analyst reiterating his positive stance on shares of PANW due to positive channel feedback.
Shares of Fortinet closed at $34.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortinet (FTNT) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): First Tourettes Data Disappointing - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!