Foot Locker (FL): Raising PT - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Randall Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) after the company FL put up solid 2Q results with sales, margins and EPS ahead of expectations and started 3Q off to a strong start with +MSD comps. The sequential re-acceleration in basketball shoes, stellar success of brands like Adidas, and long term growth initiatives are on track.
The price target increases to $80.00 (from $73.00) on a 16.5x P/E and 8.6x EV/EBITDA on FY18 estimates.
Shares of Foot Locker closed at $68.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!