Foot Locker (FL): Raising PT - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randall Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) after the company FL put up solid 2Q results with sales, margins and EPS ahead of expectations and started 3Q off to a strong start with +MSD comps. The sequential re-acceleration in basketball shoes, stellar success of brands like Adidas, and long term growth initiatives are on track.
The price target increases to $80.00 (from $73.00) on a 16.5x P/E and 8.6x EV/EBITDA on FY18 estimates.
Shares of Foot Locker closed at $68.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!