Fogo de Chao (FOGO): Too Cheap To Downgrade - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Andy Barish, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Fogo de Chao (NASDAQ: FOGO) even though the company missed 2Q estimates on all key metrics with negative SSS and EPS at $0.22, below cons of $0.25. The high-end steak category is also feeling the same competitive pressures seen across the entire industry.. The company guided '16 guided lower and the analyst is following suit taking '16/'17 EPS to $0.85/1.00 (from $0.94/1.10).
However, the stock trades at such a low valuation, he is maintaining his Buy ratting along with the price target of $18, down from $20.
Shares of Fogo de Chao closed at $14.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!