Fogo de Chao (FOGO): Too Cheap To Downgrade - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Andy Barish, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Fogo de Chao (NASDAQ: FOGO) even though the company missed 2Q estimates on all key metrics with negative SSS and EPS at $0.22, below cons of $0.25. The high-end steak category is also feeling the same competitive pressures seen across the entire industry.. The company guided '16 guided lower and the analyst is following suit taking '16/'17 EPS to $0.85/1.00 (from $0.94/1.10).
However, the stock trades at such a low valuation, he is maintaining his Buy ratting along with the price target of $18, down from $20.
Shares of Fogo de Chao closed at $14.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $20.50 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Buy
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!