Foamix Pharmaceuticals (FOMX) PT Doubled to $20 at Guggenheim
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst Louise Chen reiterated a Buy rating and doubled her price target on Foamix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: FOMX) to $20.00 (from $10.00).
Chen commented, "The increase in our PT is driven by multiple expansion, as FOMX continues to make good progress on advancing its pipeline. We arrive at our new PT by using a DCF analysis. We still expect upward earnings revisions to drive shares higher, led by: 1) Peak sales of FMX101 reaching $500MM+, which would translate into $7.36 in EPS; 2) Sales from FOMX's other assets (FMX103, FMX102, FDX104); 3) Applying FOMX's technology outside of dermatology; and 4) Potential acquisition of commercial infrastructure to launch FMX101.
The analyst noted the following positives from the call and release that support their thesis:
1) Commenced Phase 3 trial for FMX101 in patients with moderate to severe acne. Patient enrollment is progressing as planned with topline results expected in 1H17;
2) Completed enrollment in Phase 2 FMX103 trial for rosacea, topline results expected before year end '16;
3) Plan to conduct a phototoxicity study later this year for FMX102, with results expected in '16;
4) Continue to develop FDX104 for acne-like rash in cancer patients;
5) Sales of Finacea Foam in the U.S. was up 10% sequentially from 1Q16; and,
6) Cash and equivalents of $90.9MM as of 6/30/16.
Shares of Foamix Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, Louise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!