FleetCor Technologies (FLT) Added to Jefferies' Franchise Pick List
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Ramsey El-Assal added Buy-rated FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) to its Franchise Pick List and raised its price target to $197.00 (from $193.00).
Analyst El-Assal commented, "FLT is down ~15% following a modest Q3 miss due to factors that should prove temporary. We encourage investors to focus instead on the strong F17 setup where STP and Speedway should drive upside to Street estimates. On the back of our proprietary accretion analyses (included), we are raising F17 and F18 EPS to above the Street, and believe our new numbers remain conservative. We see potential ~30% upside from current price levels."
Shares of FleetCor Technologies closed at $150.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!