FleetCor Technologies (FLT) Added to Jefferies' Franchise Pick List
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Ramsey El-Assal added Buy-rated FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) to its Franchise Pick List and raised its price target to $197.00 (from $193.00).
Analyst El-Assal commented, "FLT is down ~15% following a modest Q3 miss due to factors that should prove temporary. We encourage investors to focus instead on the strong F17 setup where STP and Speedway should drive upside to Street estimates. On the back of our proprietary accretion analyses (included), we are raising F17 and F18 EPS to above the Street, and believe our new numbers remain conservative. We see potential ~30% upside from current price levels."
Shares of FleetCor Technologies closed at $150.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wal-Mart (WMT) PT Lowered to $70 at Morgan Stanley, Says Food Price Deflation Is A Wildcard, Concerned Over Slowdown In Site Visitations
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Barclays Downgrades Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!