FleetCor Technologies (FLT) Added to Jefferies' Franchise Pick List
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Ramsey El-Assal added Buy-rated FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) to its Franchise Pick List and raised its price target to $197.00 (from $193.00).
Analyst El-Assal commented, "FLT is down ~15% following a modest Q3 miss due to factors that should prove temporary. We encourage investors to focus instead on the strong F17 setup where STP and Speedway should drive upside to Street estimates. On the back of our proprietary accretion analyses (included), we are raising F17 and F18 EPS to above the Street, and believe our new numbers remain conservative. We see potential ~30% upside from current price levels."
Shares of FleetCor Technologies closed at $150.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!