Flamel Technologies (FLML): Sodium Oxybate Getting Back On Track - Needham
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Jason Gerberry reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Flamel Technologies (NASDAQ: FLML) after the company highlighted that the pivotal Phase 3 study (REST-ON) for the company's once-nightly sodium oxybate (similar to JAZZ’s Xyrem) commenced after a several month delay.
At the event, mgmt emphasized 3 key features it believes will differentiate m-SXB:
1) once-nightly dosing vs. Xyrem's twice-nightly dosing.
2) tamper-resistant packaging - FLML plans to package m-SXB in child resistant packaging and emphasized QD dosing mitigates the issue of having an unattended dose on the pts nightstand
3) tolerability benefit - mgmt believes less water consumed with QD dosed product could cut down on the frequency of nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting).
Key upcoming events for FLML include: (1) possible update on Xyrem 2.0 by end-2016, per JAZZ; (2) Xyrem patent updates over the next 12 months.
No change to the price target of $16.
Shares of Flamel Technologies closed at $13.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- Needham & Company Downgrades Senomyx (SNMX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!