Flamel Technologies (FLML): Sodium Oxybate Getting Back On Track - Needham
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Jason Gerberry reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Flamel Technologies (NASDAQ: FLML) after the company highlighted that the pivotal Phase 3 study (REST-ON) for the company's once-nightly sodium oxybate (similar to JAZZ’s Xyrem) commenced after a several month delay.
At the event, mgmt emphasized 3 key features it believes will differentiate m-SXB:
1) once-nightly dosing vs. Xyrem's twice-nightly dosing.
2) tamper-resistant packaging - FLML plans to package m-SXB in child resistant packaging and emphasized QD dosing mitigates the issue of having an unattended dose on the pts nightstand
3) tolerability benefit - mgmt believes less water consumed with QD dosed product could cut down on the frequency of nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting).
Key upcoming events for FLML include: (1) possible update on Xyrem 2.0 by end-2016, per JAZZ; (2) Xyrem patent updates over the next 12 months.
No change to the price target of $16.
Shares of Flamel Technologies closed at $13.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!