Five Prime Therapeutics (FRPX) PT Raised to $60 at Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Five Prime Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FPRX) to $60.00 (from $41.00) following Q2 results.
Yang commented, "Narrower 2Q net loss on higher revenue; estimated YE16 cash of ~$400M should fund operations into ~2019 by our est's. With ample cash, a sustainable, growing pipeline fueled by its drug discovery engine & potential from ongoing I/O partnership with BMY, we're upping PT to $60 on what we view as favorable risk/reward at current EV of ~$900M."
Shares of Five Prime Therapeutics closed at $51.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!