Five Prime Therapeutics (FRPX) PT Raised to $60 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Five Prime Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FPRX) to $60.00 (from $41.00) following Q2 results.
Yang commented, "Narrower 2Q net loss on higher revenue; estimated YE16 cash of ~$400M should fund operations into ~2019 by our est's. With ample cash, a sustainable, growing pipeline fueled by its drug discovery engine & potential from ongoing I/O partnership with BMY, we're upping PT to $60 on what we view as favorable risk/reward at current EV of ~$900M."
Shares of Five Prime Therapeutics closed at $51.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!