Five Prime Therapeutics (FRPX) PT Raised to $60 at Jefferies
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Five Prime Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FPRX) to $60.00 (from $41.00) following Q2 results.
Yang commented, "Narrower 2Q net loss on higher revenue; estimated YE16 cash of ~$400M should fund operations into ~2019 by our est's. With ample cash, a sustainable, growing pipeline fueled by its drug discovery engine & potential from ongoing I/O partnership with BMY, we're upping PT to $60 on what we view as favorable risk/reward at current EV of ~$900M."
Shares of Five Prime Therapeutics closed at $51.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!