Five Prime Therapeutics (FRPX) PT Raised to $60 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Five Prime Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FPRX) to $60.00 (from $41.00) following Q2 results.
Yang commented, "Narrower 2Q net loss on higher revenue; estimated YE16 cash of ~$400M should fund operations into ~2019 by our est's. With ample cash, a sustainable, growing pipeline fueled by its drug discovery engine & potential from ongoing I/O partnership with BMY, we're upping PT to $60 on what we view as favorable risk/reward at current EV of ~$900M."
Shares of Five Prime Therapeutics closed at $51.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!