Five Below (FIVE): Buy On Weakness - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Daniel Binder, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) after Q2 sales and EPS beat on strong new store productivity and favorable SG&A leverage, but the Q3 comp guide was in line with plan and below expectations.
The analyst thinks shares may be weak on the 1-2% comp guide in Q3 – a sequential deceleration. Management noted this guidance is in line with its beginning of year plan and it does show consistency with recent performance on a two-year comp basis. FY sales and EPS was raised as outperformance was passed through to guidance.
The analyst stated he would would buy on weakness.
along with his price target of $55.
Shares of Five Below closed at $44.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!