Five Below (FIVE): Buy On Weakness - Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Daniel Binder, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) after Q2 sales and EPS beat on strong new store productivity and favorable SG&A leverage, but the Q3 comp guide was in line with plan and below expectations.
The analyst thinks shares may be weak on the 1-2% comp guide in Q3 – a sequential deceleration. Management noted this guidance is in line with its beginning of year plan and it does show consistency with recent performance on a two-year comp basis. FY sales and EPS was raised as outperformance was passed through to guidance.
The analyst stated he would would buy on weakness.
along with his price target of $55.
Shares of Five Below closed at $44.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!