Five Below (FIVE): Buy On Weakness - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Daniel Binder, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) after Q2 sales and EPS beat on strong new store productivity and favorable SG&A leverage, but the Q3 comp guide was in line with plan and below expectations.
The analyst thinks shares may be weak on the 1-2% comp guide in Q3 – a sequential deceleration. Management noted this guidance is in line with its beginning of year plan and it does show consistency with recent performance on a two-year comp basis. FY sales and EPS was raised as outperformance was passed through to guidance.
The analyst stated he would would buy on weakness.
along with his price target of $55.
Shares of Five Below closed at $44.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!