Fitbit (FIT) Pullback Creates Compelling Entry - Mizuho
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Betty Chen sees today's pullback in Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) providing a compelling entry point.
Chen commented, "Despite concerns regarding Charge 2 sales, our checks suggest initial sell-throughs remain strong with favorable reviews. As such, we believe the pull-back today is unwarranted, especially as 3Q guidance conservatively assumes minimal unit sales of the new devices that should compete well and serve as key Holiday '16/Spring ‘17 catalysts. Following our recent meetings with FIT's CFO in NYC on 9/13-9/14, we continue to believe in the company’s LT opportunity to maintain dominant share within the growing global market for wearables while pursuing opportunities in the healthcare industry over time."
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $20.
Shares of Fitbit closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransDigm (TDG) Valeant Comparison 'Nothing New', Tweet Risk Low and Would Use Weakness to Buy - Credit Suisse
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!