Fitbit (FIT): Reiterating Outperform Ahead Of Earnings - Wedbush
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Nick McKay, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) ahead of earnings on November 2nd. The analyst thinks Fitbit shares are undervalued considering a long runway ahead from an installed base perspective, as well as relatively untapped accessory, co-branding, and corporate wellness opportunities.
No change to his price target of $18.
Shares of Fitbit closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!