Fitbit (FIT): Notes From NDR - Mizuho
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Betty Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) after hosting two days of investor meetings with FIT CFO William Zerella. The analyst walked away with more confidence in FIT's long term opportunity to maintain dominant share within the growing global market for wearables while pursuing opportunities in the healthcare industry.
The analyst believes that FIT’s 4 new product launches provide compelling features that should compete well in the connected fitness space and serve as key 2H/Spring ‘17 catalysts. No change to price target of $20.
Shares of Fitbit closed at $14.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!