Fitbit (FIT): Notes From NDR - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Betty Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) after hosting two days of investor meetings with FIT CFO William Zerella. The analyst walked away with more confidence in FIT's long term opportunity to maintain dominant share within the growing global market for wearables while pursuing opportunities in the healthcare industry.
The analyst believes that FIT’s 4 new product launches provide compelling features that should compete well in the connected fitness space and serve as key 2H/Spring ‘17 catalysts. No change to price target of $20.
Shares of Fitbit closed at $14.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!