First Solar (FSLR) PT Lowered to $48 at Baird
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo lowered his price target on First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) to $48.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
Kallo commented, "Q3 results exceeded our estimates with strong gross margin. Bookings remain a focus of the company and, despite continued market headwinds, FSLR is targeting a book to bill ratio of 1:1 for 2016. Importantly, FSLR will provide 2017 guidance on November 16, and we believe 2017 will be a trough earnings year as market oversupply drives further industry consolidation. That said, we would be buyers on weakness as FSLR remains well positioned for long-term growth."
Shares of First Solar closed at $40.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!