FireEye (FEYE) PT Cut to $17.50 at Nomura, Buy Maintained; Risk/Reward is Positive
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Frederick Grieb lowered his price target on FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) to $17.50 (from $22.50) but retained a Buy rating following a solid quarter.
Grieb commented, "FireEye currently trades at just 4.6x EV / LTM Subscription Revenue. 4.0x EV / LTM Subscription revenues is typically a floor valuation for security and enterprise software vendors, and at this level, the company is essentially trading at the standalone value of its recurring maintenance stream. Based on its aftermarket price of $12.68, we believe FireEye currently has downside to ~$11.20 (4.0x EV / LTM Subscription revenues) or about 12% downside, while in an upside scenario, we see $17.50, or 3.3x CY’17 Total Revenues (38% upside). We like the current risk/reward and remain Buy rated."
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $11.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!