FireEye (FEYE) PT Cut to $17.50 at Nomura, Buy Maintained; Risk/Reward is Positive
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Frederick Grieb lowered his price target on FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) to $17.50 (from $22.50) but retained a Buy rating following a solid quarter.
Grieb commented, "FireEye currently trades at just 4.6x EV / LTM Subscription Revenue. 4.0x EV / LTM Subscription revenues is typically a floor valuation for security and enterprise software vendors, and at this level, the company is essentially trading at the standalone value of its recurring maintenance stream. Based on its aftermarket price of $12.68, we believe FireEye currently has downside to ~$11.20 (4.0x EV / LTM Subscription revenues) or about 12% downside, while in an upside scenario, we see $17.50, or 3.3x CY’17 Total Revenues (38% upside). We like the current risk/reward and remain Buy rated."
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $11.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!