FireEye (FEYE) PT Cut to $17.50 at Nomura, Buy Maintained; Risk/Reward is Positive
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Frederick Grieb lowered his price target on FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) to $17.50 (from $22.50) but retained a Buy rating following a solid quarter.
Grieb commented, "FireEye currently trades at just 4.6x EV / LTM Subscription Revenue. 4.0x EV / LTM Subscription revenues is typically a floor valuation for security and enterprise software vendors, and at this level, the company is essentially trading at the standalone value of its recurring maintenance stream. Based on its aftermarket price of $12.68, we believe FireEye currently has downside to ~$11.20 (4.0x EV / LTM Subscription revenues) or about 12% downside, while in an upside scenario, we see $17.50, or 3.3x CY’17 Total Revenues (38% upside). We like the current risk/reward and remain Buy rated."
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $11.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Ahead of 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!