FireEye (FEYE) Cutting PT by 15% But Keeping OW rating - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Andrew Nowinski, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) while cutting his price target to $17 from $20.
FireEye reported mixed Q2 results, missing revenue and billings expectations, but exceeding operating margin and EPS guidance. In order to preserve the profitability target in 4Q17, management will implement a restructuring plan to lower expenses, given the changing threat landscape. While product revenue continues to decline, the analyst notes that the virtual version of their flagship NX-series is set to launch later this month and a cloud-based version is scheduled to launch in Q4. He believes these products should reinvigorate revenue growth in FY17.
As a result, he maintains his Overweight rating but cuts his price target to $17 from $20, as the company works through this restructuring and product transition.
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- Nu Skin (NUS) PT Trimmed to $55 at Jefferies Following Management Changes as Guidance Can Weigh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!