FireEye (FEYE) Cutting PT by 15% But Keeping OW rating - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Andrew Nowinski, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) while cutting his price target to $17 from $20.
FireEye reported mixed Q2 results, missing revenue and billings expectations, but exceeding operating margin and EPS guidance. In order to preserve the profitability target in 4Q17, management will implement a restructuring plan to lower expenses, given the changing threat landscape. While product revenue continues to decline, the analyst notes that the virtual version of their flagship NX-series is set to launch later this month and a cloud-based version is scheduled to launch in Q4. He believes these products should reinvigorate revenue growth in FY17.
As a result, he maintains his Overweight rating but cuts his price target to $17 from $20, as the company works through this restructuring and product transition.
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!