FireEye (FEYE): Weak Report, Guidance Reduced - Wells Fargo
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Gray Powell, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) after the company had a 7% miss on billings and a 4% miss on revenues. FEYE also lowered 2016 guidance and guided Q3 below Street estimates due to the reduced size of incident response engagements and the continuing shift to cloud revenues. Given the significant deceleration in growth into 2H’16, visibility on potential improvements in 2017 is limited.
Due to the lack of visibility, the analyst cut his valuation range to $14 - $16 from $16 - $17.
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!