FireEye (FEYE): Weak Report, Guidance Reduced - Wells Fargo
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Gray Powell, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) after the company had a 7% miss on billings and a 4% miss on revenues. FEYE also lowered 2016 guidance and guided Q3 below Street estimates due to the reduced size of incident response engagements and the continuing shift to cloud revenues. Given the significant deceleration in growth into 2H’16, visibility on potential improvements in 2017 is limited.
Due to the lack of visibility, the analyst cut his valuation range to $14 - $16 from $16 - $17.
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!