FireEye (FEYE): Weak Report, Guidance Reduced - Wells Fargo
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Gray Powell, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) after the company had a 7% miss on billings and a 4% miss on revenues. FEYE also lowered 2016 guidance and guided Q3 below Street estimates due to the reduced size of incident response engagements and the continuing shift to cloud revenues. Given the significant deceleration in growth into 2H’16, visibility on potential improvements in 2017 is limited.
Due to the lack of visibility, the analyst cut his valuation range to $14 - $16 from $16 - $17.
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!