FireEye (FEYE): Takeaways From Defense Summit - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) and noted his 4 takeaways from the FireEye Defense Summit Conference:
1) FireEye Helix (FEYE's new platform) is a renewed approach to its go-tomarket strategy that supports our positive view regarding vendor consolidation and security automation
2) the platform is a redesigned user interface that integrates FEYE's product line as well as "all" third-party vendors—whether for on-premise infrastructures, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment
3) the analyst believes that FEYE is better positioned (product & strategy) for sustained improved execution under CEO Kevin Mandia as illustrated recently by 3Q results
4) threat environment remains fierce, with attack vectors emerging more pronounced in APAC and EMEA
No change to the price target of $28.00
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $12.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
- MKM Partners Starts Expedia (EXPE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!