Finisar (FNSR): Needham Raises EPS 42% For '17
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) and raised the price target to $32 from $28 after Finisar's stars aligned with the Super Cycle in the July Q and October guide. CY17 EPS goes to $1.86 from $1.31 and he introduced a CY18 revenue estimate of $1,753MM and EPS of $2.13.
The slower ramp in 25G/100G due to the lack of NIC cards from Intel has bought Finisar time to ramp its sold-out 100G Data Comm products while the 10G/40G holds in. This is driving better than expected volume and a positive mix shift which is driving up GMs ~300 BPs ahead of forecast in the just posted quarter and guide. The guide for Operating Margins of 14.3-15.3% is as a result 300-400 BPs above forecast and trend suggests further improvement.
Shares of Finisar closed at $23.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): What The Bears Are Missing - Needham
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!