Finisar (FNSR): Needham Raises EPS 42% For '17
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) and raised the price target to $32 from $28 after Finisar's stars aligned with the Super Cycle in the July Q and October guide. CY17 EPS goes to $1.86 from $1.31 and he introduced a CY18 revenue estimate of $1,753MM and EPS of $2.13.
The slower ramp in 25G/100G due to the lack of NIC cards from Intel has bought Finisar time to ramp its sold-out 100G Data Comm products while the 10G/40G holds in. This is driving better than expected volume and a positive mix shift which is driving up GMs ~300 BPs ahead of forecast in the just posted quarter and guide. The guide for Operating Margins of 14.3-15.3% is as a result 300-400 BPs above forecast and trend suggests further improvement.
Shares of Finisar closed at $23.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Visa (V) Following Solid 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!