Finisar (FNSR): Needham Raises EPS 42% For '17
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) and raised the price target to $32 from $28 after Finisar's stars aligned with the Super Cycle in the July Q and October guide. CY17 EPS goes to $1.86 from $1.31 and he introduced a CY18 revenue estimate of $1,753MM and EPS of $2.13.
The slower ramp in 25G/100G due to the lack of NIC cards from Intel has bought Finisar time to ramp its sold-out 100G Data Comm products while the 10G/40G holds in. This is driving better than expected volume and a positive mix shift which is driving up GMs ~300 BPs ahead of forecast in the just posted quarter and guide. The guide for Operating Margins of 14.3-15.3% is as a result 300-400 BPs above forecast and trend suggests further improvement.
Shares of Finisar closed at $23.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Stifel Raises Price Target on MSC Industrial (MSM) Following 1Q Report
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!