Finisar (FNSR): Needham Raises EPS 42% For '17
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) and raised the price target to $32 from $28 after Finisar's stars aligned with the Super Cycle in the July Q and October guide. CY17 EPS goes to $1.86 from $1.31 and he introduced a CY18 revenue estimate of $1,753MM and EPS of $2.13.
The slower ramp in 25G/100G due to the lack of NIC cards from Intel has bought Finisar time to ramp its sold-out 100G Data Comm products while the 10G/40G holds in. This is driving better than expected volume and a positive mix shift which is driving up GMs ~300 BPs ahead of forecast in the just posted quarter and guide. The guide for Operating Margins of 14.3-15.3% is as a result 300-400 BPs above forecast and trend suggests further improvement.
Shares of Finisar closed at $23.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!