Final Patent Interference Decision Favors Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) - Baird
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after PTAB issued a decision on patent interference handing Sarepta its second win in two days. Though the decisions can be appealed, it looks like Sarepta may avoid paying royalties to BMRN in the U.S.
BioMarin and Sarepta were locked in three separate interference battles. Two had already been ruled on, with the methods of use interference favoring BioMarin and the composition of matter interference in exon-53 skipping favoring Sarepta. Both are currently in appeals. The final interference related to composition of matter in exon-51 skipping (106,008) was ruled on yesterday, and favored Sarepta.
No change to the price target of $102.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $55.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!