Final Patent Interference Decision Favors Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) - Baird
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after PTAB issued a decision on patent interference handing Sarepta its second win in two days. Though the decisions can be appealed, it looks like Sarepta may avoid paying royalties to BMRN in the U.S.
BioMarin and Sarepta were locked in three separate interference battles. Two had already been ruled on, with the methods of use interference favoring BioMarin and the composition of matter interference in exon-53 skipping favoring Sarepta. Both are currently in appeals. The final interference related to composition of matter in exon-51 skipping (106,008) was ruled on yesterday, and favored Sarepta.
No change to the price target of $102.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $55.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $116 at Baird
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!