Final Patent Interference Decision Favors Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) - Baird
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after PTAB issued a decision on patent interference handing Sarepta its second win in two days. Though the decisions can be appealed, it looks like Sarepta may avoid paying royalties to BMRN in the U.S.
BioMarin and Sarepta were locked in three separate interference battles. Two had already been ruled on, with the methods of use interference favoring BioMarin and the composition of matter interference in exon-53 skipping favoring Sarepta. Both are currently in appeals. The final interference related to composition of matter in exon-51 skipping (106,008) was ruled on yesterday, and favored Sarepta.
No change to the price target of $102.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $55.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on Ra Pharma (RARX) Following ASH Management Meeting
- Baird Reiterates Outperform on Itron (ITRI) Following Factory Tour
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!