Final Patent Interference Decision Favors Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) - Baird
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after PTAB issued a decision on patent interference handing Sarepta its second win in two days. Though the decisions can be appealed, it looks like Sarepta may avoid paying royalties to BMRN in the U.S.
BioMarin and Sarepta were locked in three separate interference battles. Two had already been ruled on, with the methods of use interference favoring BioMarin and the composition of matter interference in exon-53 skipping favoring Sarepta. Both are currently in appeals. The final interference related to composition of matter in exon-51 skipping (106,008) was ruled on yesterday, and favored Sarepta.
No change to the price target of $102.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $55.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!