Final Patent Interference Decision Favors Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) - Baird
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after PTAB issued a decision on patent interference handing Sarepta its second win in two days. Though the decisions can be appealed, it looks like Sarepta may avoid paying royalties to BMRN in the U.S.
BioMarin and Sarepta were locked in three separate interference battles. Two had already been ruled on, with the methods of use interference favoring BioMarin and the composition of matter interference in exon-53 skipping favoring Sarepta. Both are currently in appeals. The final interference related to composition of matter in exon-51 skipping (106,008) was ruled on yesterday, and favored Sarepta.
No change to the price target of $102.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $55.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aetna (AET) Adds Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) Exondys 51 to Coverage List; Will be Effective Nov. 1st
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/27: (NOW) (AVY) (GRUB) Upgraded; (ETR) (PB) (SNI) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!