Ferrellgas Partners (FGP): Cutting Ests And Reiterating Sell - UBS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, Shneur Gershuni, reiterated his Sell rating on shares of Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) and cut his price target to $10 from $15 after FGP reported that due to increased leverage and higher debt levels, from weaker propane due to warmer weather and midstream operations, that its board could reduce its distribution from $2.05 to roughly $1.00/unit on an annualized basis.
This decision is not final, but is an option to reduce debt and leverage ratio. FGP also announced an amendment to its credit facility in which its leverage ratio was increased to 5.95x-6.05x over the next six quarters from 5.50x currently.
On September 1st, FGP also announced the termination of its agreement with Jamex, and FGP noted in its 10K that it does not expect Jamex or Bridgers largest customer to have any material contribution to EBITDA or revenue in the future.
The analyst, cut 2017/18/19 Adj. EBITDA estimates to $313/$316/$324MM from $359/$369/$377MM on the cancellation of the Jamex contract and further headwinds expected in FGP's midstream segment.
He cut 2017/18/19 DPU estimates to $1.00/$1.00/$1.00/unit from $2.05/$2.05/$2.05/unit on our expectation that the board will choose to move forward with a distribution cut, as a way to reduce both debt and its leverage ratio.
Shares of Ferrellgas Partners LP closed at $13.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!