Ferrellgas Partners (FGP): Cutting Ests And Reiterating Sell - UBS
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Shneur Gershuni, reiterated his Sell rating on shares of Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) and cut his price target to $10 from $15 after FGP reported that due to increased leverage and higher debt levels, from weaker propane due to warmer weather and midstream operations, that its board could reduce its distribution from $2.05 to roughly $1.00/unit on an annualized basis.
This decision is not final, but is an option to reduce debt and leverage ratio. FGP also announced an amendment to its credit facility in which its leverage ratio was increased to 5.95x-6.05x over the next six quarters from 5.50x currently.
On September 1st, FGP also announced the termination of its agreement with Jamex, and FGP noted in its 10K that it does not expect Jamex or Bridgers largest customer to have any material contribution to EBITDA or revenue in the future.
The analyst, cut 2017/18/19 Adj. EBITDA estimates to $313/$316/$324MM from $359/$369/$377MM on the cancellation of the Jamex contract and further headwinds expected in FGP's midstream segment.
He cut 2017/18/19 DPU estimates to $1.00/$1.00/$1.00/unit from $2.05/$2.05/$2.05/unit on our expectation that the board will choose to move forward with a distribution cut, as a way to reduce both debt and its leverage ratio.
Shares of Ferrellgas Partners LP closed at $13.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!