Facebook (FB) PT Trimmed to $150 at UBS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS analyst Eric Sheridan reiterated a Buy rating but trimmed his price target on Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) to $150.00 (from $155.00) following results.
Sheridan commented, "Facebook's Q3 earnings report & call presented two very different pictures and quickly resulted in the stock pricing in the worst-case read. On the results themselves, Facebook (again) demonstrated a consistency in ad revs strength (+59% F/X-neutral) & a meaningful margin beat (despite medium/long-term investments). However, mgmt commentary on both forward revenue trends & future investment cadence left investors with open questions on 2017 that are unlikely to be resolved over the near-term. That said, with continued solid user growth, stable engagement & successful iteration on the ad product side, we believe Facebook remains poised as a key long-term holding for investors (now pricing in very negative sentiment on forward trends). In addition, while caution will carry the day, our advertiser conversations (focused on 2017) do not paint a picture much different than our pre-Q3 forward ad rev estimates."
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!