Facebook (FB) PT Lowered to $125 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Salmon reiterated a Market Perform rating and lowered his price target on Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) to $125.00 (from $145.00) following results.
Salmon commented, "After noting a leveling off in ad load growth in 2H17 on last quarter's call, this quarter's forward comments noted a "material" ad revenue growth rate deceleration in 2017. Moreover, comments about continued investment next year have investors trying to interpret whether these two comments are simply statements of the obvious, or intended to tap down consensus expectations. In particular, we expect investors to continue examining the need to grow spending/ad revenue sharing for premium content if the video ad business is going to challenge for TV budgets."
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!