Facebook (FB) PT Lowered to $125 at BMO Capital
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Salmon reiterated a Market Perform rating and lowered his price target on Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) to $125.00 (from $145.00) following results.
Salmon commented, "After noting a leveling off in ad load growth in 2H17 on last quarter's call, this quarter's forward comments noted a "material" ad revenue growth rate deceleration in 2017. Moreover, comments about continued investment next year have investors trying to interpret whether these two comments are simply statements of the obvious, or intended to tap down consensus expectations. In particular, we expect investors to continue examining the need to grow spending/ad revenue sharing for premium content if the video ad business is going to challenge for TV budgets."
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!