Facebook (FB) PT Lowered to $125 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Salmon reiterated a Market Perform rating and lowered his price target on Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) to $125.00 (from $145.00) following results.
Salmon commented, "After noting a leveling off in ad load growth in 2H17 on last quarter's call, this quarter's forward comments noted a "material" ad revenue growth rate deceleration in 2017. Moreover, comments about continued investment next year have investors trying to interpret whether these two comments are simply statements of the obvious, or intended to tap down consensus expectations. In particular, we expect investors to continue examining the need to grow spending/ad revenue sharing for premium content if the video ad business is going to challenge for TV budgets."
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!