Facebook (FB) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies, Est. Raised
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Fitzgerald reiterated a Buy rating and $170 price target on Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) following results, saying it is the
Fitzgerald commented, "Back in Jan. we said the '15 holidays would be remembered as a watershed moment for mobile ads. This appears to be playing out as ad dollars pour into mobile campaigns with FB the primary beneficiary, attracting more new ad dollars than even larger peer GOOGL. Investors will focus on the '17 outlook, which suggests high expenses and slowing growth. FB currently trades at 26x '17 EPS, its lowest multiple ever."
The firm raised Q4 EPS from $1.13 to $1.22, FY 2016 EPS from $3.68 to $3.86 and FY 2017 EPS from $4.43 to $4.51.
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!