Facebook (FB) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies, Est. Raised
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Fitzgerald reiterated a Buy rating and $170 price target on Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) following results, saying it is the
Fitzgerald commented, "Back in Jan. we said the '15 holidays would be remembered as a watershed moment for mobile ads. This appears to be playing out as ad dollars pour into mobile campaigns with FB the primary beneficiary, attracting more new ad dollars than even larger peer GOOGL. Investors will focus on the '17 outlook, which suggests high expenses and slowing growth. FB currently trades at 26x '17 EPS, its lowest multiple ever."
The firm raised Q4 EPS from $1.13 to $1.22, FY 2016 EPS from $3.68 to $3.86 and FY 2017 EPS from $4.43 to $4.51.
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Investor Day Offers Little New - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!