Facebook (FB): Targets Achievable Despite Ad Load Headwinds - Baird
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) another strong quarter overshadowed by 2017 growth commentary.
FB's strong 3Q16 top- and bottom-line beat was driven by advertising on core Facebook and ramping monetization of Instagram. On the call, management reiterated that moderating ad loads will create a headwind to growth next year, even as investment spending continues. Shares may trade lower on this outlook, but out-year targets are still achievable, largely driven by ad prices, ad engagement and user growth.
The analyst suggests adding to positions on a pullback.
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!