Facebook (FB): Targets Achievable Despite Ad Load Headwinds - Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) another strong quarter overshadowed by 2017 growth commentary.
FB's strong 3Q16 top- and bottom-line beat was driven by advertising on core Facebook and ramping monetization of Instagram. On the call, management reiterated that moderating ad loads will create a headwind to growth next year, even as investment spending continues. Shares may trade lower on this outlook, but out-year targets are still achievable, largely driven by ad prices, ad engagement and user growth.
The analyst suggests adding to positions on a pullback.
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!