Facebook (FB): Targets Achievable Despite Ad Load Headwinds - Baird
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) another strong quarter overshadowed by 2017 growth commentary.
FB's strong 3Q16 top- and bottom-line beat was driven by advertising on core Facebook and ramping monetization of Instagram. On the call, management reiterated that moderating ad loads will create a headwind to growth next year, even as investment spending continues. Shares may trade lower on this outlook, but out-year targets are still achievable, largely driven by ad prices, ad engagement and user growth.
The analyst suggests adding to positions on a pullback.
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!