Facebook (FB): Raising Estimates Ahead Of Earnings - Nomura
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Anthony DiClemente, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) but slightly raised his 3Q estimates ahead of Facebook’s earnings report on Wednesday, November 2nd.
The higher estimates are driven by checks with ad buyers where demand and spend levels continue to grow. Sustained growth in Facebook’s number of advertisers, checks on Facebook app downloads and engagement trends, and the analyst's expectation that FX could provide an incremental ~300bps to reported revenue growth in 3Q16. This ad revenue growth estimate goes higher by 150bps to 57.9% YoY.
The analyst stated "we continue to anticipate modest YoY operating margin expansion to 54.7%. While our 3Q estimates imply a deceleration in growth rate from 2Q16, we are modestly ahead of Street consensus".
No change to the price target of $155.
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!