Facebook (FB): Raising Estimates Ahead Of Earnings - Needham
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Laura Martin, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) and raised estimates for the number of advertisers using its platform, 4mm (up from approximately 3mm in March). The increased number of advertisers flows through the model by increasing Ad revenue for 3Q and beyond.
The analyst now expects 3Q16 revenue of $6.855B (up 52% y/y, 5% above previous estimates), Operating Income of $2.74B (up 88% y/y, 7% above previous estimates), Non-GAAP Operating Income of $3.775B (up 57% y/y, 5% above previous estimates), and NonGAAP EPS of $0.97 (up 70% y/y, 5% above previous estimates).
Earnings for 3Q16 are expected on Wednesday, November 2nd.
No change to the price target of $150.
Shares of Facebook closed at $130.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!