Facebook (FB): Raising Estimates Ahead Of Earnings - Needham
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Laura Martin, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) and raised estimates for the number of advertisers using its platform, 4mm (up from approximately 3mm in March). The increased number of advertisers flows through the model by increasing Ad revenue for 3Q and beyond.
The analyst now expects 3Q16 revenue of $6.855B (up 52% y/y, 5% above previous estimates), Operating Income of $2.74B (up 88% y/y, 7% above previous estimates), Non-GAAP Operating Income of $3.775B (up 57% y/y, 5% above previous estimates), and NonGAAP EPS of $0.97 (up 70% y/y, 5% above previous estimates).
Earnings for 3Q16 are expected on Wednesday, November 2nd.
No change to the price target of $150.
Shares of Facebook closed at $130.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- GrubHub (GRUB), Yelp (YELP) Shares Pressured as Facebook (FB) Debuts New 'Order Food' Feature
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!