Facebook (FB): Lower Ad Load and Increased Hiring Cause NearTerm Concerns - Wedbush
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Michael Pachter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) after a company priced for perfection reported a quarter near perfection.
The analyst believes Facebook has a virtually insurmountable competitive advantage with over 1.8 billion monthly active users, over 1.2 billion daily active users, and 4 million advertisers. the analyst stated "Facebook should continue its rapid growth overseas, and should expand monetization of under-penetrated Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger over the coming years. Facebook' initiatives position the company for long term growth, which we anticipate to continue for the next decade. In summary, we believe Facebook is a great company, period."
No change to the price target of $162.
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Strong Buy on Positive Checks, Attractive Risk/Reward
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!