Facebook (FB): Keep Calm And Stay Long - Mizuho
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Neil Doshi, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) suggesting that the increased expense growth outlook for 2017 and Chief Accounting Officer leaving represent "headline risks".
The analyst went further to recommend that investors continue to buy FB shares on the dips, and the core fundamental story remains intact.The analyst stated "with FB trading at 14x '17 EV/EBITDA, valuation is compelling." No change to the price target of $146.
Shares of Facebook closed at $117.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- Raymond James Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Strong Buy on Positive Checks, Attractive Risk/Reward
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!