Facebook (FB): Conservative Outlook Presents Opportunity - Suntrust
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) after reporting a very strong 3Q including continued growth in users, engagement, monetization, and margins.
However, 2017 guidance called for a “meaningful” revenue deceleration and “significant” investments that will likely weigh on investor sentiment until greater clarity is provided on magnitudes and costs vs. investment spending.
Taking all of this into account, 2017 estimates are only slightly changed with a ~20pt deceleration in revenue growth and ~$4B of expenses expected. The $142 PT implies ~22x FY18 P/E (<1x PEG).
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!