Facebook (FB): Conservative Outlook Presents Opportunity - Suntrust
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) after reporting a very strong 3Q including continued growth in users, engagement, monetization, and margins.
However, 2017 guidance called for a “meaningful” revenue deceleration and “significant” investments that will likely weigh on investor sentiment until greater clarity is provided on magnitudes and costs vs. investment spending.
Taking all of this into account, 2017 estimates are only slightly changed with a ~20pt deceleration in revenue growth and ~$4B of expenses expected. The $142 PT implies ~22x FY18 P/E (<1x PEG).
Shares of Facebook closed at $127.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Strong Buy on Positive Checks, Attractive Risk/Reward
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!