Fabrinet (FN): Cheap Way To Play ROADM Demand - Needham
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) and raised his price target to $56.00 (from $54.00) ahead of earnings.
The analyst expects FN to deliver 30-40% growth in CY17 and CY18 with gradually expanding GMs and Operating Margins. He sees FN as an inexpensive way to participate in the strong growth at ACIA, which is ramping production at FN as well as a great way to participate in the surge in ROADM demand as LITE's ROADMs are manufactured there.
Shares of Fabrinet closed at $37.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!