Fabrinet (FN): Cheap Way To Play ROADM Demand - Needham
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) and raised his price target to $56.00 (from $54.00) ahead of earnings.
The analyst expects FN to deliver 30-40% growth in CY17 and CY18 with gradually expanding GMs and Operating Margins. He sees FN as an inexpensive way to participate in the strong growth at ACIA, which is ramping production at FN as well as a great way to participate in the surge in ROADM demand as LITE's ROADMs are manufactured there.
Shares of Fabrinet closed at $37.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) PT Raised to $75 at Oppenheimer
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!