FBR See Sell Off in Aurinia Pharma (AUPH) as Overdone; Remains Positive on Voclosporin
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR & Co. affirms Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: AUPH) with an Outperform rating and $9 price target following Phase 2b AURA-LV (AURA) data in LN released earlier this week.
The firm commented,
While we view the top-line results as positive, the stock pulled back 55%, perhaps on the perception that the deaths observed in the VS arms (12 versus one in the placebo arm) obviates the potential to file accelerated approval. With data coming primarily from subject participation in prior clinical trials in Asia, we had anticipated a Phase III trial would be required to confirm the early positive results and demonstrate that the benefits of VS treatment outweigh the risks prior to voclosporin’s approval. We believe the sell-off is overdone and think the shares offer a significant value proposition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Generics File Against New Teva Pharma (TEVA) Copaxone 40MG Patent - Evercore ISI
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- BTIG Says Synergy's (SGYP) Trulance Low Incidence of Side Effects the Key Differentiator
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!