FBR See Sell Off in Aurinia Pharma (AUPH) as Overdone; Remains Positive on Voclosporin
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR & Co. affirms Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: AUPH) with an Outperform rating and $9 price target following Phase 2b AURA-LV (AURA) data in LN released earlier this week.
The firm commented,
While we view the top-line results as positive, the stock pulled back 55%, perhaps on the perception that the deaths observed in the VS arms (12 versus one in the placebo arm) obviates the potential to file accelerated approval. With data coming primarily from subject participation in prior clinical trials in Asia, we had anticipated a Phase III trial would be required to confirm the early positive results and demonstrate that the benefits of VS treatment outweigh the risks prior to voclosporin’s approval. We believe the sell-off is overdone and think the shares offer a significant value proposition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!