FBR See Sell Off in Aurinia Pharma (AUPH) as Overdone; Remains Positive on Voclosporin
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR & Co. affirms Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: AUPH) with an Outperform rating and $9 price target following Phase 2b AURA-LV (AURA) data in LN released earlier this week.
The firm commented,
While we view the top-line results as positive, the stock pulled back 55%, perhaps on the perception that the deaths observed in the VS arms (12 versus one in the placebo arm) obviates the potential to file accelerated approval. With data coming primarily from subject participation in prior clinical trials in Asia, we had anticipated a Phase III trial would be required to confirm the early positive results and demonstrate that the benefits of VS treatment outweigh the risks prior to voclosporin’s approval. We believe the sell-off is overdone and think the shares offer a significant value proposition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!