FBR Remains Positive on Rexahn Pharma (RNN) Following RX-3117 Phase 1b/2a, Supinoxin Data Presentation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR & Co. affirms Rexahn Pharma (NYSE: RNN) with an Outperform rating and $3 price target after the company presented preliminary efficacy data for RX-3117 in an ongoing Phase Ib/IIa clinical trial in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer and provided an update on the Phase I clinical trial with Supinoxin (RX-5902).
The firm commented today,
Albeit early, clinical evidence seen thus far supports our confidence in the potential of RNN's product candidates to move forward into validation via larger, proof-of-concept (POC) trials in various tumor types. We think that RX-3117's preliminary activity is particularly noteworthy, as there are no approved treatments for pancreatic cancer patients who have failed two or more prior therapies, where survival is typically less than two months. More than 20% of patients treated with RX-3117 exhibited progression-free survival (PFS) of greater than four months. We look for near-term validation points from POC trials to be accretive to RNN shares within the next six to 12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!