FBR Remains Positive on Rexahn Pharma (RNN) Following RX-3117 Phase 1b/2a, Supinoxin Data Presentation
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR & Co. affirms Rexahn Pharma (NYSE: RNN) with an Outperform rating and $3 price target after the company presented preliminary efficacy data for RX-3117 in an ongoing Phase Ib/IIa clinical trial in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer and provided an update on the Phase I clinical trial with Supinoxin (RX-5902).
The firm commented today,
Albeit early, clinical evidence seen thus far supports our confidence in the potential of RNN's product candidates to move forward into validation via larger, proof-of-concept (POC) trials in various tumor types. We think that RX-3117's preliminary activity is particularly noteworthy, as there are no approved treatments for pancreatic cancer patients who have failed two or more prior therapies, where survival is typically less than two months. More than 20% of patients treated with RX-3117 exhibited progression-free survival (PFS) of greater than four months. We look for near-term validation points from POC trials to be accretive to RNN shares within the next six to 12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Receives U.S. Patent for RX-21101: A Novel Nano-Polymer Conjugate of Docetaxel for the Targeted Treatment of Solid Tumors
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!