FBR Remains Positive on Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Following ATLAS Update; Affirms at 'Outperform'
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR & Co. reaffirms Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNCA) at Outperform with a price target of $17 after the presented new findings supporting the potential of ATLAS, the Company’s proprietary rapid antigen identification screening system, to identify clinically meaningful personalized neoantigens that could guide development of neoantigen vaccines.
The firm commented today,
Recall, ATLAS is Genocea's proprietary rapid antigen identification screening system, engineered to recreate patient-specific T cell immune response ex vivo. The technology could potentially provide a way to distinguish between neoanigens that can stimulate productive immunity and identify those that are associated with the inhibitory responses. The data to be presented tomorrow is based on the analysis of neoantigens in one non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patient, treated with pembrolizumab. In the study, performed in collaboration with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC), 103 of patient's unique tumor mutations were screened to determine the neoantigens that could potentially contribute to the anti-tumor immune response. Many of the identified neoantigens were excluded by the commonly used predictive computational algorithms.
We are looking forward to the additional details on these data, and believe that ATLAS could become a groundbreaking tool in creating personalized vaccines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!