FBR Remains Positive on Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Following ATLAS Update; Affirms at 'Outperform'
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR & Co. reaffirms Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNCA) at Outperform with a price target of $17 after the presented new findings supporting the potential of ATLAS, the Company’s proprietary rapid antigen identification screening system, to identify clinically meaningful personalized neoantigens that could guide development of neoantigen vaccines.
The firm commented today,
Recall, ATLAS is Genocea's proprietary rapid antigen identification screening system, engineered to recreate patient-specific T cell immune response ex vivo. The technology could potentially provide a way to distinguish between neoanigens that can stimulate productive immunity and identify those that are associated with the inhibitory responses. The data to be presented tomorrow is based on the analysis of neoantigens in one non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patient, treated with pembrolizumab. In the study, performed in collaboration with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC), 103 of patient's unique tumor mutations were screened to determine the neoantigens that could potentially contribute to the anti-tumor immune response. Many of the identified neoantigens were excluded by the commonly used predictive computational algorithms.
We are looking forward to the additional details on these data, and believe that ATLAS could become a groundbreaking tool in creating personalized vaccines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!