FBR Remains Positive on Ballard Power (BLDP) Amid New VW/Audi Purchase Orders
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR & Co. affirms Ballard Power (Nasdaq: BLDP) at Outperform with a price target of $3 following news of accelerated work with Audi/VW.
The firm commented,
On September 26, after the market close, Ballard disclosed it had received purchase orders, for an undisclosed amount, to accelerate fuel cell stack development work for an automotive application with Volkswagen. We believe the design acceleration is to speed delivery of a light-duty fuel cell electric vehicle. Volkswagen recently transferred all of its fuel cell design work to its Audi brand. The scope of the accelerated work includes reconfiguring the current fuel cell stacks Ballard has been designing as well as accelerating development of a next-generation fuel cell stack. We view the accelerated work positively, and it should have a modest positive impact on both 2016E and 2017E revenue, but it is hard to quantify the exact financial impact for Ballard.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Ballard Power (BLDP) Announces Commissioning and Deployment of 10 Fuel Cell-Powered Buses in Yunfu, China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!