FBR Remains Positive on Ballard Power (BLDP) Amid New VW/Audi Purchase Orders
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBR & Co. affirms Ballard Power (Nasdaq: BLDP) at Outperform with a price target of $3 following news of accelerated work with Audi/VW.
The firm commented,
On September 26, after the market close, Ballard disclosed it had received purchase orders, for an undisclosed amount, to accelerate fuel cell stack development work for an automotive application with Volkswagen. We believe the design acceleration is to speed delivery of a light-duty fuel cell electric vehicle. Volkswagen recently transferred all of its fuel cell design work to its Audi brand. The scope of the accelerated work includes reconfiguring the current fuel cell stacks Ballard has been designing as well as accelerating development of a next-generation fuel cell stack. We view the accelerated work positively, and it should have a modest positive impact on both 2016E and 2017E revenue, but it is hard to quantify the exact financial impact for Ballard.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Envision Healthcare (EVHC): Cutting PT But Staying Bullish - Jefferies
- Wedbush Starts William Lyon Homes (WLH) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!