FBR Capital Upgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Outperform on Trump Presidency
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBR Capital upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $15.00 (from $10.50) on Trump victory.
Analyst Paul Miller commented, "We believe President-elect Donald Trump's political agenda—which includes deregulation, lower taxes, increased spending, and a bias for higher interest rates—paves the road to the most favorable macroeconomic environment for financials since before the financial crisis. Pertaining to banks, stronger revenues, lower expenses, and a greater ability to deploy excess capital offer a clear road map to stronger ROEs for the banks, which has us more positive on valuations. While higher rates should be a positive for all banks, we highlight the following asset-sensitive banks as having the strongest benefit: BAC, CMA, IBKC, JPM, KEY, PACW, PFBC, RF, STBZ, and ZION"
Shares of Regions Financial closed at $12.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!