FBR Capital Upgrades Orion Marine Group (ORN) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital upgraded Orion Marine Group (NYSE: ORN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $9.00 (from $6.00).
Analyst Alex Rygiel commented, "We are adjusting our estimates, raising our price target to $9 (from $6), and upgrading ORN to Outperform (from Market Perform). We believe the substantial completion of the troubled Tampa projects, newly added managers in various regions, and large number of recent new awards should result in an inflection point for ORN, driving positive momentum into 2017. Management's 2016 revenue and EPS guidance of $625M to $676M and $0.30 to $0.40, respectively, suggests a substantial improvement in 2H16 (vs. 2H15 and 1H16). We believe 3Q16 results will show significant improvement YOY and sequentially; however, the magnitude will depend somewhat on weather in the early part of 3Q and timing of project starts. We expect ORN to announce 3Q results on or around November 3."
Shares of Orion Marine Group closed at $6.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMK) to Equalweight
- Barclays Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!