FBR Capital Upgrades Orion Marine Group (ORN) to Outperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital upgraded Orion Marine Group (NYSE: ORN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $9.00 (from $6.00).
Analyst Alex Rygiel commented, "We are adjusting our estimates, raising our price target to $9 (from $6), and upgrading ORN to Outperform (from Market Perform). We believe the substantial completion of the troubled Tampa projects, newly added managers in various regions, and large number of recent new awards should result in an inflection point for ORN, driving positive momentum into 2017. Management's 2016 revenue and EPS guidance of $625M to $676M and $0.30 to $0.40, respectively, suggests a substantial improvement in 2H16 (vs. 2H15 and 1H16). We believe 3Q16 results will show significant improvement YOY and sequentially; however, the magnitude will depend somewhat on weather in the early part of 3Q and timing of project starts. We expect ORN to announce 3Q results on or around November 3."
Shares of Orion Marine Group closed at $6.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!