FBR Capital Upgrades Orion Marine Group (ORN) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBR Capital upgraded Orion Marine Group (NYSE: ORN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $9.00 (from $6.00).
Analyst Alex Rygiel commented, "We are adjusting our estimates, raising our price target to $9 (from $6), and upgrading ORN to Outperform (from Market Perform). We believe the substantial completion of the troubled Tampa projects, newly added managers in various regions, and large number of recent new awards should result in an inflection point for ORN, driving positive momentum into 2017. Management's 2016 revenue and EPS guidance of $625M to $676M and $0.30 to $0.40, respectively, suggests a substantial improvement in 2H16 (vs. 2H15 and 1H16). We believe 3Q16 results will show significant improvement YOY and sequentially; however, the magnitude will depend somewhat on weather in the early part of 3Q and timing of project starts. We expect ORN to announce 3Q results on or around November 3."
Shares of Orion Marine Group closed at $6.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $296 at Cowen Following Latest Beat and Raise
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!