FBR Capital Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital upgraded Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $130.00.
Analyst Christopher James commented, "Yesterday, Alexion reported its financial results for 3Q16. Total revenues came in at $799 million, well above our and the consensus estimates of $743 million and $787 million, respectively. Quarter-over-quarter Soliris sales grew from $701 million to $729 million. In terms of pipeline advancements, we received updates on all clinical programs; however, we focus on the following key takeaways: (1) ALXN1210 is advancing with the initiation of two registrational Phase III trials in PNH and aHUS in 4Q16 with eight-week dosing intervals and a recent initiation of dosing with the SQ formulation of ALXN1210 in a Phase I trial with healthy volunteers; (2) ALXN plans to file eculizumab in the U.S. and EU for refractory MG (rMG) in 1Q17, based on regulatory feedback; and (3) we expect Strensiq to be the primary growth driver of the metabolic franchise over the next few years."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $131.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!