FBR Capital Upgrades Aircastle Limited (AYR) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital upgraded Aircastle Limited (NYSE: AYR) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Christopher Nolan commented, "We are raising our investment rating to Outperform following the sell-off in AYR shares following 3Q16's earnings miss. Lower-than-expected gains on sale masked positive operating trends for AYR in 3Q16, which we believe will result in ROE and ROA continuing to improve in coming quarters. We think this improved profitability outlook was the impetus for AYR to increase its quarterly dividend (to $0.26/share from $0.24/share) with 3Q16 earnings. At current valuations, this translates to a 5.5% dividend yield. Not bad for a stock trading at 84% of 3Q16 book value/share of $22.70, of which approximately one-third is comprised of unrestricted balance sheet cash. We are lowering our 2016 EPS estimate on lower-than-expected 3Q16 results but raising our 2017 estimates. We are maintaining our $23 PT, which together with the higher dividend implies a potential 27% total return over the next 12 months."
Shares of Aircastle Limited closed at $18.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!