FBR Capital Starts WPX Energy (WPX) at Outperform
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital initiates coverage on WPX Energy (NYSE: WPX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Chad Mabry commented, "We are initiating coverage of WPX Energy, Inc. (WPX) with an Outperform rating and a 12-month price target of $16 per share. WPX is a mid-cap E&P company with a quality position in one of the most attractive resource plays in the U.S., the Delaware Basin Wolfcamp. The company holds more than 100,000 net acres in the heart of the play, primarily in Loving County, Texas, which we expect to drive peer-leading production growth for several years. Positive developments in the Delaware have propelled the stock this year, but we believe WPX deserves a lot more love. "
Shares of WPX Energy closed at $12.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) at Buy
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!