FBR Capital Starts WPX Energy (WPX) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital initiates coverage on WPX Energy (NYSE: WPX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Chad Mabry commented, "We are initiating coverage of WPX Energy, Inc. (WPX) with an Outperform rating and a 12-month price target of $16 per share. WPX is a mid-cap E&P company with a quality position in one of the most attractive resource plays in the U.S., the Delaware Basin Wolfcamp. The company holds more than 100,000 net acres in the heart of the play, primarily in Loving County, Texas, which we expect to drive peer-leading production growth for several years. Positive developments in the Delaware have propelled the stock this year, but we believe WPX deserves a lot more love. "
Shares of WPX Energy closed at $12.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!