FBR Capital Starts WPX Energy (WPX) at Outperform
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital initiates coverage on WPX Energy (NYSE: WPX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Chad Mabry commented, "We are initiating coverage of WPX Energy, Inc. (WPX) with an Outperform rating and a 12-month price target of $16 per share. WPX is a mid-cap E&P company with a quality position in one of the most attractive resource plays in the U.S., the Delaware Basin Wolfcamp. The company holds more than 100,000 net acres in the heart of the play, primarily in Loving County, Texas, which we expect to drive peer-leading production growth for several years. Positive developments in the Delaware have propelled the stock this year, but we believe WPX deserves a lot more love. "
Shares of WPX Energy closed at $12.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!