FBR Capital Starts Select Income REIT (SIR) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital initiates coverage on Select Income REIT (NASDAQ: SIR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Bryan Maher commented, "We are initiating coverage of Select Income REIT (SIR) with an Outperform rating and a $35 price target. We believe investors have recently reconnected with the SIR story following the Up-C transaction in 2015 with external manager RMR. In conjunction with the Up-C completion, senior management became increasingly visible in 1H16, highlighting the quality and stability of the portfolio. SIR is an office and industrial REIT that owns 120 properties, encompassing 361 buildings and leasable land parcels, with nearly 44.8 million rentable square feet, which are 96.8% leased. It is also the largest industrial property owner in Hawaii. SIR’s properties have a weighted-average remaining lease term of approximately 10.3 years, and the average building age is 12 years. SIR is rated investment grade by both Moody's and S&P and pays a 7.7% dividend. While we do not expect material near-term acquisition growth, we do find value in SIR shares—despite the recent rally—and we believe they can trade at $35, or 15x our estimate of LTM EBITDA at 3Q17. As such, we start the shares at an Outperform rating."
Shares of Select Income REIT closed at $26.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!