FBR Capital Starts Ideal Power (IPWR) at Outperform; Sees 100% Upside
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital initiates coverage on Ideal Power (NASDAQ: IPWR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Carter Driscoll commented, "Using its patented Power Packet Switching Architecture (PPSA), Ideal's products enable bi-directional conversion of electrical energy from any port to any port and eliminate a number of passive components, delivering a more functional, lower-cost power conversion architecture. Our investment thesis centers on (1) providing a disruptive technology platform for power conversion systems (PCS) using a unique, patented technology architecture that is cheaper, more flexible, and more efficient than competing solutions; (2) the very large addressable market opportunity within PCS for energy storage and other end markets; (3) growing partnerships with system integrators and turnkey storage providers that reduce time to market and capital requirements; (4) international expansion, in particular in Germany and Australia; and (5) longer term, other revenue opportunities such as licensing its emerging power switch technology."
Shares of Ideal Power closed at $4.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!