FBR Capital Starts Arena Pharma (ARNA) at Outperform, $6 PT
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital initiates coverage on Arena Pharma (NASDAQ: ARNA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $6.00.
Analyst Christopher James commented, "We are initiating coverage of Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) with an Outperform rating and a 12-month price target of $6 per share. Historically, ARNA focused on obesity with its one approved drug, Belviq (lorcaserin). However, given the company’s expertise in discovery and drug development targeting G proteincoupled receptors (GPCRs), it is now primarily focused on advancing the pipeline with (1) etrasimod (APD334), a S1P receptor modulator for the potential treatment of ulcerative colitis (UC); (2) ralinepag, a prostacyclin receptor (PGI2) agonist for the potential treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH); and (3) APD371, a cannabinoid receptor 2 (CB2) agonist in development for GI pain associated with Crohn's disease. While Belviq has had a disappointing launch, in our view, with sales of only $4.3 million in 2Q16 after 12 quarters, we think shares of ARNA will outperform under new management with expertise in small molecule drug discovery."
Shares of Arena Pharma closed at $1.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!