FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on KB Home (KBH) Following 3Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating and $16.00 price target on KB Home (NYSE: KBH) following the company's 3Q16 results. KB Home reported headline EPS of $0.42 per share, which exceeded consensus expectations of $0.39. Total revenues grew 8% year over year, driven by KBH’s 11% improvement in closings.
Analyst Patrick Kealey commented, "We reiterate our Market Perform rating on KBH and $16.00 price target following the release of KBH's F3Q16 results. This was a solid quarter for KB Home, as the company exceeded expectations due to improved operating leverage, and the strong order results and backlog bode well for results heading into 2017. Overall, we believe management's focus on asset efficiency is prudent at this point in the housing cycle; however, we believe shares are fully valued at today's levels."
Shares of KB Home closed at $14.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!