FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on KB Home (KBH) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating and $16.00 price target on KB Home (NYSE: KBH) following the company's 3Q16 results. KB Home reported headline EPS of $0.42 per share, which exceeded consensus expectations of $0.39. Total revenues grew 8% year over year, driven by KBH’s 11% improvement in closings.
Analyst Patrick Kealey commented, "We reiterate our Market Perform rating on KBH and $16.00 price target following the release of KBH's F3Q16 results. This was a solid quarter for KB Home, as the company exceeded expectations due to improved operating leverage, and the strong order results and backlog bode well for results heading into 2017. Overall, we believe management's focus on asset efficiency is prudent at this point in the housing cycle; however, we believe shares are fully valued at today's levels."
Shares of KB Home closed at $14.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Sonic Corp (SONC) to $28 Ahead of 4Q Report
- Wells Fargo Starts KB Home (KBH) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!