FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on KB Home (KBH) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating and $16.00 price target on KB Home (NYSE: KBH) following the company's 3Q16 results. KB Home reported headline EPS of $0.42 per share, which exceeded consensus expectations of $0.39. Total revenues grew 8% year over year, driven by KBH’s 11% improvement in closings.
Analyst Patrick Kealey commented, "We reiterate our Market Perform rating on KBH and $16.00 price target following the release of KBH's F3Q16 results. This was a solid quarter for KB Home, as the company exceeded expectations due to improved operating leverage, and the strong order results and backlog bode well for results heading into 2017. Overall, we believe management's focus on asset efficiency is prudent at this point in the housing cycle; however, we believe shares are fully valued at today's levels."
Shares of KB Home closed at $14.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!