FBR Capital Remains Bullish on Seres Therapeutics (MCRB); Says Sell-Off is 'Overdone'
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MCRB), and cut the price target to $23.00 (from $43.00), following the company's recent sell-off.
Analyst Vernon Bernardino commented, "We look at MCRB as the leader in advancing the microbiome approach to treating chronic diseases and infections. While we acknowledge that the near-term focus of investors may be how the primary endpoint of reducing the relative risk of infection recurrence in the SER-109 Phase II ECOSPOR clinical study in recurrent Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) was not achieved, we think the stock sell-off since July 29 is overdone. The development of MCRB’s other clinical-stage assets are partnered with Swiss-based Nestle, which has agreed to fund up to one-third of development costs, according to a $1.9B agreement signed in January 2016. MCRB has also signed four other collaborations, which we think represent nascent upside potential in the stock. Since the advancement of SER-109 may take longer than anticipated, we lower our price target from $43 per share, to $23, but we reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Seres Therapeutics closed at $9.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!