FBR Capital Remains Bullish on Seres Therapeutics (MCRB); Says Sell-Off is 'Overdone'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MCRB), and cut the price target to $23.00 (from $43.00), following the company's recent sell-off.
Analyst Vernon Bernardino commented, "We look at MCRB as the leader in advancing the microbiome approach to treating chronic diseases and infections. While we acknowledge that the near-term focus of investors may be how the primary endpoint of reducing the relative risk of infection recurrence in the SER-109 Phase II ECOSPOR clinical study in recurrent Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) was not achieved, we think the stock sell-off since July 29 is overdone. The development of MCRB’s other clinical-stage assets are partnered with Swiss-based Nestle, which has agreed to fund up to one-third of development costs, according to a $1.9B agreement signed in January 2016. MCRB has also signed four other collaborations, which we think represent nascent upside potential in the stock. Since the advancement of SER-109 may take longer than anticipated, we lower our price target from $43 per share, to $23, but we reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Seres Therapeutics closed at $9.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!