FBR Capital Remains Bullish on RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Following R&D Update
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $36.00 price target on Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ: RDHL) following the company's semi-annual R&D Update.
Analyst Vernon Bernardino commented, "We conclude from its recent semi-annual R&D update that steady progress in the RedHill Biopharma clinical-stage programs may translate into positive catalysts for the stock in the next three to six months. We think the annualized relapse rate (ARR) observed at 24 weeks (0.288) in the ongoing CEASE-MS Phase II study with RHB-104 in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) was particularly impressive. Thus, we anticipate the top-line final results expected in 4Q16 to be a significant catalyst. We also look for the nascent value of Yeliva, a proprietary small molecule inhibitor selective for sphingosine kinase-2 (SK2), to rapidly emerge with planned initiations in multiple myeloma, liver cancer, and as a radioprotectant by year-end 2016. We think clinical results from these programs, which are presently not in our models, represent upside potential to what we view as an attractive share price at current levels. As a result, we reiterate our Outperform rating and $36 price target."
Shares of Redhill Biopharma closed at $15.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!