FBR Capital Remains Bullish on RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Following R&D Update
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $36.00 price target on Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ: RDHL) following the company's semi-annual R&D Update.
Analyst Vernon Bernardino commented, "We conclude from its recent semi-annual R&D update that steady progress in the RedHill Biopharma clinical-stage programs may translate into positive catalysts for the stock in the next three to six months. We think the annualized relapse rate (ARR) observed at 24 weeks (0.288) in the ongoing CEASE-MS Phase II study with RHB-104 in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) was particularly impressive. Thus, we anticipate the top-line final results expected in 4Q16 to be a significant catalyst. We also look for the nascent value of Yeliva, a proprietary small molecule inhibitor selective for sphingosine kinase-2 (SK2), to rapidly emerge with planned initiations in multiple myeloma, liver cancer, and as a radioprotectant by year-end 2016. We think clinical results from these programs, which are presently not in our models, represent upside potential to what we view as an attractive share price at current levels. As a result, we reiterate our Outperform rating and $36 price target."
Shares of Redhill Biopharma closed at $15.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!