FBR Capital Remains Bullish on Preferred Apartment Communities (APTS) Following 2Q - PT to $17
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Preferred Apartment Communities (NYSE: APTS), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q 10-Q filing. FBR adjusted FY16 normalized FFO estimate to $1.26 from $1.30 and FY17 estimate to $1.49 from $1.53.
Analyst Patrick Kealey commented, "We are adjusting our estimates and price target to $17 from $16 following the release of APTS' 2Q16 10-Q filing. We remain positive on APTS' long-term prospects, and we believe the company is well positioned to achieve greater scale through acquisitions and mezzanine loan conversions. We think the company's diverse asset base should position it well to capitalize on its core markets, and we see several drivers for improved valuation going forward. As a result, in our opinion, APTS remains a compelling investment opportunity given the combination of strong growth and favorable valuation levels."
Shares of Preferred Apartment Communities closed at $14.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!