FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Lennar Corp. (LEN) Following EPS Beat
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $60.00 price target on Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. LEN reported headline EPS of $1.01, which exceeded the consensus expectations of $0.90.
Analyst Patrick Kealey commented, "We reiterate our Outperform rating and $60 price target following the release of Lennar's 3Q16 results. Lennar reported yet another solid quarter, as strong closing results and pricing power drove the better-than-anticipated bottom-line results. LEN remains one of the best-positioned builders for a higher-volume environment, through its focus on shorter lived assets, as well as growing investment in first-time land positions, and we believe this will ultimately translate into continued earnings growth and ultimately outperformance versus peers going forward."
Shares of Lennar closed at $43.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Worthington Industries (WOR) to $42 Following Solid 1Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on DTE Energy (DTE) to $112; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades REX Energy (REXX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!