FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Lennar Corp. (LEN) Following EPS Beat
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $60.00 price target on Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. LEN reported headline EPS of $1.01, which exceeded the consensus expectations of $0.90.
Analyst Patrick Kealey commented, "We reiterate our Outperform rating and $60 price target following the release of Lennar's 3Q16 results. Lennar reported yet another solid quarter, as strong closing results and pricing power drove the better-than-anticipated bottom-line results. LEN remains one of the best-positioned builders for a higher-volume environment, through its focus on shorter lived assets, as well as growing investment in first-time land positions, and we believe this will ultimately translate into continued earnings growth and ultimately outperformance versus peers going forward."
Shares of Lennar closed at $43.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!