FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Lennar Corp. (LEN) Following EPS Beat
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $60.00 price target on Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. LEN reported headline EPS of $1.01, which exceeded the consensus expectations of $0.90.
Analyst Patrick Kealey commented, "We reiterate our Outperform rating and $60 price target following the release of Lennar's 3Q16 results. Lennar reported yet another solid quarter, as strong closing results and pricing power drove the better-than-anticipated bottom-line results. LEN remains one of the best-positioned builders for a higher-volume environment, through its focus on shorter lived assets, as well as growing investment in first-time land positions, and we believe this will ultimately translate into continued earnings growth and ultimately outperformance versus peers going forward."
Shares of Lennar closed at $43.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!