FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Lennar Corp. (LEN) Following EPS Beat
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $60.00 price target on Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. LEN reported headline EPS of $1.01, which exceeded the consensus expectations of $0.90.
Analyst Patrick Kealey commented, "We reiterate our Outperform rating and $60 price target following the release of Lennar's 3Q16 results. Lennar reported yet another solid quarter, as strong closing results and pricing power drove the better-than-anticipated bottom-line results. LEN remains one of the best-positioned builders for a higher-volume environment, through its focus on shorter lived assets, as well as growing investment in first-time land positions, and we believe this will ultimately translate into continued earnings growth and ultimately outperformance versus peers going forward."
Shares of Lennar closed at $43.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
- IBM (IBM): No Fireworks Needed, Just Evidence of Transition - Drexel Hamilton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!