FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Lennar Corp. (LEN) Following EPS Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $60.00 price target on Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. LEN reported headline EPS of $1.01, which exceeded the consensus expectations of $0.90.
Analyst Patrick Kealey commented, "We reiterate our Outperform rating and $60 price target following the release of Lennar's 3Q16 results. Lennar reported yet another solid quarter, as strong closing results and pricing power drove the better-than-anticipated bottom-line results. LEN remains one of the best-positioned builders for a higher-volume environment, through its focus on shorter lived assets, as well as growing investment in first-time land positions, and we believe this will ultimately translate into continued earnings growth and ultimately outperformance versus peers going forward."
Shares of Lennar closed at $43.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!